Saturday, August 03, 2002

OK, today is the day. I'm adding a whole bunch of links to Blogs I think are interesting. Of course, I've only just started dipping my toes into this broad river of Blogdom, so I could be mistaken about some of these (meaning that they really aren't that interesting at all). I think I'm going to try to organize these into some kind of order which will aid in choosing whether to visit or not.

I should note that I'm playing on the machine today instead of going out and doing triage on the flora. We had a nice rain last night here in Somerset County and I think the bushes and flowers will survive a day without attention; the lawn has already been given last rites, so, if it stages a miraculous recovery, that'll be a bonus. I'm also going to take a break from building my "natural rock" borders to all the street-side planting beds. I've already moved probably close to a ton of rock from my mother's place up in Bedminster this summer. I'm gonna take a break this weekend.

No comments: