Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Make her go away...

So, Ann Coulter’s newest assault on all that is right and good in this world has made it to the top of the B&N best seller list after about a week on the shelves. This is more than disgusting, it is scary. I am not, by nature, a particularly religious man; more specifically, I have a great deal of trouble getting my mind around the concept of Satan as promulgated by religious fundamentalists of at least two of the world’s major religions. However, upon consideration of the vileness which spews from this woman’s mind, I am strongly tempted to believe that there is such a being as Satan and that it speaks to us through selected minions like the Coulter woman.

I will say no more about Ann: I’ll let Henry Rollins do it for me. This is a pretty good clip:

If for no other reason than to give people like Ann a shot to the solar plexus, the Dems truly need to put aside all internecine squabbles and work like Trojans to get as many candidates elected as possible this fall. If we can take back control of Congress, we will have taken the first step in repudiating a noxious detour in the American experiment.

No comments: