Saturday, June 17, 2006

Jersey Boy

Well, according to this

You Are 86% New Jersey!

Wow, you're totally Jersey. There's no doubt about it. Congratulations, and always be proud to be Jersey--it's a great thing to be!

How New Jersey Are You?

I’m a Jersey boy. Ah well…since I am the son of a Jersey boy and since I spent my first 25 years and last 16 years here, I guess that’s not much of a stretch. In fact, I am so Jersey I spent the day down at the shore today. On a nice Saturday in June, you can't get much more Jersey that that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm only 37% Jersey.. Which is pretty good considering I've only spent maybe 10% of my life in Jersey.. It's all those Jersey relatives. I knew the Jersey correct answer, but pride made me not take the easy way out!

Anonymous said...

It only gave me 65%, now that I am in MN I can pump my own gas, but I often get flustered and confused when I do it. As far as the Sopranos go, I now view it as a travelogue rather than a crime show.

If they had asked about Palisades Park, I could have told them.

Jerry

NHL jerseys said...

oh wow, this looks great!