Monday, May 08, 2006

It's been a while...

I apologize, but life here in "meat space" (I got that from some sci-fi book I read awhile ago. If I actually remembered the source, I'd give the original author credit, or blame. The slow death of short term memory as one ages sucks!) has been hectic of late. I've been spending every waking hour either at the paying job, working in the yard or working on the business plan. Of the three, the business plan has taken up most of my time. I'm down to the last tweaks and nudges on that, so maybe I'll have a little more time to write here over the next couple of days. Of course, next week I'm off to Seattle to my daughter's wedding. I'll get access to a computer out there for at least a couple quickie reports on how this goes. (I do plan to ambush my brother-in-law with the business plan to see if he might be interested in kicking in some money if we can get other investor(s) interested.)

Anyhow, I do apologize for the sparseness of my postings over the last couple of weeks. I probably won't do much better until after Memorial Day, but I will try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

William Gibson's Neuromancer

You gotta love Google ;)