Thursday, October 09, 2008

I don't get it.

I don't get it, how the Republican candidates for President and Vice-President, can stand in front of microphones and cameras everyday and basically lie about Barack Obama with absolutely no fear of being called on those lies. They attack and smear his love of country, and his character with mounting shrillness, and there is no counter punch from the other side. McCain has done so many truly rotten things in his life that is sometimes is hard to decide where to begin, but it seems he has a "get out of jail" card for all of 'em because he was a POW for seven years. Personally, his being a POW does not give him a free ride. In fact, I saw the film "Manchurian Candidate" and it does not make me feel real comfortable witht the idea that McCain could be our President.

There will be more on this subject over the coming weeks. I'll be away over Columbus Day weekend, but, other than the two days that I will not have access to the 'Net, I'll be posting daily. Somebody has to.

No comments: