Sunday, October 20, 2002

OK, I've created a new Blog which is pretty much gonna take over from this one. The new address is:
 
http://home.earthlink.net/~elzorroviejo/blogger.html

As of yet, there isn't very much there, and I don't have commenting turned on yet, but it's coming...it's coming. I also have to edit the template and a buch of other things. It should be ready to rock and roll, though, by sometime late tonight.
 
I will post here once more to let anyone still hanging around that the new site is up and fully ready for business (which is most certainly is not at this moment. But not now; now I have to go do some actual work around here before I go play for an hour or so...Laters....
 
UPDATE! I'm turning off commenting here and moving it to the new blog. I think I'll leave this up for a month or so before I kill it and migrate entirely to the new site. The commenting will be gone by tomorrow morning. (As if anybody cares!)

No comments: