Tuesday, November 01, 2011

A test...and a change of content.

OK, I have Drivel editor on my Linux laptop now. Drivel is compatible with Blogger, so I can use this without having to go through Firefox to post stuff to this Blog. I say this blog because I have another Blog over at Typepad. For the most part it has been a place where I rant in lonely splendor. But that is about to change. From now on, this space will be for personal entries...you know, entries about my life. This is where you will find the "horrible driver" rants and memoir-ish essays. Over on the Typepad Blog (elzorroviejo.typepad.com/blog/), is where I plan to do most of my socio-political blogging. In the past, I have done some cross posting between the two, but, from now on, I will keep this personal and that overtly political. Now, in the past I have pretty much kept my light buried under a bushel, so to speak. No longer. From hence forth I plan to publicize that blog as much as I can because I think that it is important to add as many voices against the Republican agenda as possible. However, it is also important to get actively involved: which is why I will be getting the hell off my fat butt and going out in the world doing.

No comments: